Monday, January 16, 2012

Starting Over

Starting over is a scary thing, but if we plan to make changes I suppose that we must be strong enough to start again if you fail.  With the diet I stayed on track until Thursday night.  Didn't eat lunch, or dinner because I got off track focusing instead on work.  Thursday night I fell for a hamburger at 11pm completely famished.  So today I took the time, wrote out a plan, bought lots of veggies, fruit and noodles and whole wheat bread, pasta and some great tea.  Tonight and tomorrow I'm on my game.


If I have any doubt, I need only look at the mountains east of my home and I will realize how much God loves me and wants me healthy and happy.

    The Organ Mountains, east of Las Cruces, NM




Romans 2:7   To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.

New International Version (NIV)

1 Corinthians 9:27  No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

New International Version (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment